The Empowerment Programme is a set of Open Education Resources (OERs) that enable VET providers and individual business trainers to introduce structured, high quality training to SMEs on the topic of healthy hybrid working and new management practices that favour digital wellbeing.
The resources are aimed at vocational training providers who work with SME clients on a one-to-one basis.
The PROSPER Empowerment Programme will consist of a set of OERs presented in different formats and media that allow VET providers to “mix and match” learning strategies and content as per the SME clients’ needs.
Resources will fall into three main categories:
- Pedagogic guides
- Facilitator’s guide, explaining the resources, learning objectives and background on digital wellbeing and management practices for remote working
- Explanation of the relationship to the PROSPER Business Case and the PROSPER Online Course
- Diagnostic tools
- Presentation of technical and nontechnical concepts relating to healthy hybrid work in simple language and with clear illustrations to widen participants’ understanding of the concept
- Assessment guides and self-assessment tools to gauge current remote management practices and their impact on digital wellbeing
- Ready-to-use learning activities
multimedia resources, including documents, example digital wellbeing policies, worksheets, audio, video, interactive quizzes and more.